It's Microsoft's World, and I'm just living in it
View Clarence Klopfstein's profile on LinkedIn

Clarence Klopfstein's Facebook profile

This site is under construction...


New Comments

Referring Sites


  • This is MY blog. The views represented here are not in relation to anybody else. Please read my full disclaimer for a more complete disclaimer.

WebDev.Webserver.exe has stopped working fix

March 3, 2010 06:00 by ckincincy

I’ve been doing some work on the DotNetBlogEngine and recently I would get this error when I tried to debug.

Thankfully after an online search I found this solution.

In short, open up your .SLN file in notepad and edit the VWDPort entry to a lower number.  You should be up and running after that. 

Thanks to JBERKE for the help!

Comments are closed